Skip to main content

Review - The space between trees - Katie Williams

I fell in love with the cover of this book and it was probably the only reason why I bought it. (the black trees are all cut on on the cut with the purple bit being the first page). I did enjoy the whole story a fair bit although I do get a bit annoyed with books that don't really have a point. I liked the main character and could totally see where she was coming from in the things that she did but I couldn't say the same for her friend. I though she got away with too much considering what she did. I would certainly recommend it as a book to read and will be looking out for new things the author writes.

Undecided on my next book as of yet.

Comments

Mrs. DeRaps said…
That's really disappointing! I was looking forward to reading this one. I love the cover!
don't get me wrong it isn't bad - I think I built it up in my head because I liked the cover so much and thought it was going to be amazing and it unfortunately didn't quite get there!